Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Am I really blogging?

OK, so I have tinkered with the thought of starting a blog for a while now but I always wondered why in the heck should I? Who's gonna read it? Who's gonna even know it's here? Who's really gonna care if I take the time to do this or not? Is this another one of those things I start and spend a ton of time on for a few weeks, then I forget I even have it?
Who knows? But I am going to give it a go & see what becomes of it. Why not?

So while I am beginning to learn this blog process please be patient with me. I plan to post pix of my family & my latest scrapbooking projects & other things that interest me. But until I get this all figured out, it may be a bit boring. I'll learn & it will get better, I promise!

8 comments:

Mer said...

Nice pictures! Congratulations on your new blog. :)

Memawsboy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging

Kimberly Kett said...

Looks great Chrissy :)

wendyp said...

Congrats on your new blog! Looks great!

Library Bunny said...

Cute pictures, maybe I should dust off the old blog too.

PeggyR said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :-)

Peggy from creativexpress

joybear said...

Off to a great start! Love your photos!!

1gardeninggirl said...

Great job, Chris! Your layouts look AMAZING! :) Erin