Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Playing With Pictures






This week has been absolutely crazy and it's only Tuesday. We have company coming Monday and we are tackling a lot of items on the to-do list before they get here. They are all things that should have been done a long time ago but now we have motivation. My kitchen now has one red wall (and when I say red, I mean RED). It's the color I have wanted on that wall for about 4 years & after five coats I have it! Also, last week I got this crazy idea to peel the 80's style wallpaper off our bathroom walls. I was totally fine with it gone, I knew one day it would have fresh paint. Well, we are in the process of painting right now. One coat is on & it should be done by tomorrow. Then the baseboard in the front bathroom has never been painted (my fault). So, before Dale & his wife get here I will have paint on the baseboards in there. That's a lot to do in less than one week but it is doable. And, whenever I can sneak a few minutes on the computer, I am still taking that class online from www.jessicasprague.com/ It's overwhelming some times but I am learning so much. Here are a few more of the pictures I have been playing with. Some are better than others & some are just plain yuck. But I am learning about the process & playing around!

1 comment:

Melissa Laverty said...

Love your J. Sprague projects. it's a whole new world, isn't it. I even just bought some brushes at House of 3. It gets addicting, doesn't it! I have a couple posted on my blog.