Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

{this moment} July 29, 2011

Totally cheating on my {this moment} post today. I am suppose to post a single picture with no words. Well, I am posting two, and explaining the pictures (so, sort of double cheating).

This was one shopping trip to Target where EVERYTHING i bought was on clearance plus, I had a coupon for everything! Grand total OOP (out of pocket)= $20.61! Not bad for someone who just seriously started couponing in June:)

This was three stores but I am posting them all together and the grand total was... $2.26 OOP (out of pocket)! Yes, I just said two dollars and twenty six cents total out of pocket! That one made me do the happy dance!
Sorry I didn't keep to my {this moment} guidelines but I was just too too excited about my savings this week not to share. I did have a trip to Safeway where I saved a total of 96% and that's not to shabby either. I think I might just be getting the hang of this couponing thing!

No comments: