Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Organized Clutter?















So, in my last post I mentioned something about blog entries being more exciting when they include pictures, so here they are (bet you weren't expecting this)! This is what I am dealing with right now & it's making it difficult to do anything! I have never been the organized, everything has a spot kinda girl (although I really wish I was). I have always been the organized clutter girl but this is a bit much, even for me. So, because I plan on making many of our Christmas gifts this year I am devoting the next few days of my life to this mess. I will post pictures of my wonderful craft room when I can show you how wonderful it really is, and when I can dig myself out of this mess. So if you don't hear from me for a while, don't fret, I'm still here I just need to spend some time getting this under control!

1 comment:

Fink said...

Oh it is not that bad! I love the big lots bag!