Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!


Christmas is just around the corner & it has snowed (with possibly more to come)! The kids & I were out of school yesterday & today. We will see what tomorrow brings. The weather man says more snow tomorrow but we all know they are not always right. I spent time yesterday working on some Christmas gifts & I can actually say that I believe I will get them all done in time.




The tree is up & decorated 3/4 of the way (I ran out of lights & you just can't scrimp on lights). But other than the gifts I am making, I haven't even begun to shop. So, the holiday stress is starting to hit hard! My Grammie told me once that every Mother gets one good Christmas cry every year. I might have to borrow some this year. I am the planner who likes to be prepared & this year is anything but planned. But we are making it and we will have a wonderful Christmas!




1 comment:

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

Ok, I just had to laugh when I saw your snow pictures nestled right next to you and your man on a hot sunny day. LOL Too funny and such contrasting shots! :)

I'm not doing any better when it comes to Christmas shopping this year but at least you are making a few things. I haven't even wanted to go that route. LOL

*smiles*