Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Snow Continues To Fall!
















Our three flower pots. The first picture was taken last Monday, the second one taken today.
Spencer told me today that he was not going outside at all today, the snow is just too deep. But I made both of them bundle up so I could get some pictures of them in this crazy storm. Spencer is pulling up the legs of his PJs so they won't get wet (goof ball). And since this is the 8th day we woke up to snow falling he is still in his PJ & I think he has been all week.
Duke & Izzy are NOT happy! The snow is so deep they don't think it is fun any more. It's a struggle to get them off the deck.
Hope you are all surviving this weather. And for the record I am very jealous of my Brother & Sister-In-Law!

1 comment:

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

Wow! That is crazy nuts and too funny about Spencer!

We headed up to Seattle today and missed most of the new snow at home. :( While Seattle has a lot, in my opinion it doesn't look like ours. BUMMER!

:)