Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Scrapbook Pages Done!

My Love page doesn't even have a picture & it's ok. There are no rules when it comes to scrapbooking. I had a story to tell but no pictures to go with it. I felt the story was important enough to tell even without pictures!
I took this picture a few weeks ago at the beach. This was the only good weather day we had & I caught Spencer in a rare walking moment!

Both my kids love to climb the trees at my parents house. This was taken last November. He's wearing his shirt from Africa. When he first got it he said it made him run faster. But who knows, maybe it also makes him climb trees higher.


This picture was from the same beach trip a few weeks ago. I had never seen snow on the beach, until this day! What a beautiful thing. There wasn't much but it was enough to make me happy. And G was happy when we got out of the snow on the pass coming home!



No comments: