Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! I am going to spend as much time as I can today on my favorite hobby. But I do have a busy family so I can't spend the entire day in my craft room. Plus, my kiddo is now on Twitter so she wants the computer all day (not gonna happen).
Today is also May first which means it is the first day of A Page A Day In The Month Of May #2! So here's my page for today:

Also wanted to catch up on my pictures and finish out April.
April 29, 2010

When I saw Lexi's soda can sitting on the table like this I almost freaked (ok, maybe I freaked a little)! I was so worried about the can falling & soda going everywhere. Then I stopped & really looked & then of course grabbed the camera! It's really actually cool. Never knew a can would do that!

April 30, 2010

Did you know that I am crazy about flowers? If you have seen my blog at all in the past month you already knew that! Here's my newest found love! I am going to have fabric flowers all over the house before you know it! You can wear them in your hair, around your wrist, clipped to your shirt, on a belt... endless possibilities & I need more fabric to make some more!

No comments: