Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pictures & May News

A few more pictures of my crazy busy life! And for the record, there are no pictured posted from April 23 but I took a bunch I was just using my friend's camera @ Bunco night with my girlies!

April 24, 2010

Some fun elements of a page you will see sometime in May!

April 25, 2010

Yes, I finally saw Avatar & loved it! It would have been so amazing in the theaters but it was still really great!I'm still amazed that I stayed awake (it did help that Spencer & I started it at 11 am;)

April 26, 2010

We have all turned into huge Blazer fans this year. Spencer started watching because he played basketball this year. G has always liked watching. Now that I know who the players are, I even got into it. And Lexi watches on occasion because she thinks Rudy is cute (She's gonna kill me for writing that:)

April 27, 2010

Lexi's band played today in the Canby Band Festival & they did awesome! They received the highest scores the school has ever received. It was fun to get to watch them & see their improvement!

April 28, 2010

We thought a thunderstorm might ruin this lacrosse game but the weather actually held out.Uncle Brandon, Aunt Jenine & little Cousin Erik got to come watch since we played just down the street from their house! Our boys lost but played with big hearts!

April 28#2, 2010

When a 13 year old girl is being 13, this is the look you get (just in case you have never seen it)!

No on to May News! Last year I started A Page A Day In The Month Of May & I'm doin it again! I will share with you at least one scrapbook page every day in May. The difference is this year I'm doing all the pages using my stash (stuff I already have). Last year I bought everything for the pages right before May. But last year I had a paying job. This year I am working with what I have (and I really have a lot). Actually my goal is to complete 100 pages using just my stash but that's a story for another day! So start looking on May 1st for the 2010 Page A Day In The Month Of May! And by the way May 1st is National Scrapbooking Day so you know where I'll be;)

No comments: