Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Catch Up On April Pictures

This is going to be a long post, sorry. We have been busy & on top of that G has been sick which throws us into crazy mode. He is starting to feel better, I think but last night neither of us slept very well. He took Nyquil which knocks me out but apparently keeps him up. So he tossed & turned which kept me up as well (weird cuz I usually sleep through everything). Anyway, it's Monday & I think we are back to our normal routine, which is great for me!

April 1, 2010

Spencer having a ball figuring out he can make an Easter egg spin on the table. It's so funny how the simple things can make him smile & keep him busy for hours!

April 2, 2010

Some of you already know he has been bandanna boy lately (wanting to be like Apalo Ohno) but this is a bit much!

April 3, 2010

We spent the weekend at the beach & because of that, I didn't decorate much at home. But I did finish this adorable egg garland to hang up at the beach house to sort of festive up the place.

April 4, 2010

Lexi up a tree at the beach house. The kiddos are both very into climbing trees. This is a favorite to climb & luckily we had a break in the weather so they could be outside while I cleaned the cabin.

April 5, 2010

One of my many visitors to the backyard. Ok so maybe I kinda like Spring!

April 6, 2010

My Easter tulips with the overflowing gutter in the background. This is the part of Spring that I don't like so much. We have had so much rain lately it's not even funny. I am very ready for Summer weather to make its appearance.

April 7, 2010

Have you noticed that I am addicted to cute little banners? I think they brighten up the darkest Oregon Spring days. I make this one for my craft room.

April 8, 2010

You probably already saw the post about Spencer's first Lacrosse game. Yep, they won 9-6 and Spencer scored two goals & has a new nickname: Ninja! He was awesome!

April 9, 2010

The robins have been visiting the backyard. G thinks I'm crazy because I go outside & talk to them. I guess it works because they come back every year to visit!

April 10, 2010

Yep, it's another banner in my house. This one is made out of flowers I created out of fabric. Very cute, I think.

April 11, 2010

When the weather gets nicer I like to wear fun stuff in my hair (or maybe I'm trying to distract from the fact that I'm in need of a haircut). So I have been busy as a bee making fun things for my hair, aren't they cute? I'm sad that Lexi is getting bigger & isn't willing to add these cute things to her outfits anymore. Oh well, I still wear them. I have been looking for plain little tanktops to add some fun flowers to for this Summer. I have seen shirts with cute flowers on them in stores & man they are spendy. So of course I thought, "I can do that!" I'll show some pictures when I find some tanks to embellish. Have a great week. I'm off to do the normal Monday stuff (laundry).

No comments: