Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 12, 2010

I told you before that I have been hooked on these sweet little fabric flower creations & I still am. These are for a bag I am making for my Mom.

April 13, 2010

After less than 2 years with a speech therapist @ school Spencer has graduated from speech (that simply means he no longer qualifies for speech services). He was diagnosed with a Lateral Lisp part way through first grade & has worked hard @ school and @ home to learn how to speak correctly. The only sad part is that I think his speech teacher @ school is a great person & I will miss her influence on Spencer.

April 14, 2010

So this is the real reason why I have not posted in over a week. Our modem went out & we decided to switch Internet providers. In the process we were off line for 8 days ( not a happy 8 days for me).

April 15, 2010

Spencer's lacrosse team won their second game in front of Nonie, Papa, Uncle Brad & Logan. Spencer got one goal & showed his dedication & determination throughout the entire game. I just can't believe how tough he can be. He still surprises me daily.

April 16, 2010

A weed, I know! But it's pretty:)

April 17, 2010

Civil War Lacrosse game, GOOOOOOO Ducks! What an awesome game & so cool to watch a different level of play. And yes, the Ducks did win so that made it even better. We did have some rain in the second half which Lexi & I didn't like but overall it was incredible!

April 18, 2010

The North Clackamas Aquatic Park is less than 5 miles from our house, we could practically walk there & yet we had never been. But that all changed today! Spencer & Lexi were invited to attend Logan's birthday party:) This is a picture of Lexi after she went down the slide (can you see her? she's that little dot way back in the picture). Thanks Uncle Brad for "pushing" her to go down the slide (actually it was more encouraging). I told you once she goes down & realized she can do it, we won't be able to get her off! I actually took this with my phone so the picture isn't that great.

April 18#2, 2010

Spencer had fun 2! He had no fear of the slides (of course, he's never shown fear of anything)!

April 19, 2010

Darn multiplication times tests!

April 20, 2010

Lexi had her Krazy Koncert tonight for band & borrowed our neighbor's adorable bear hat. She played great & looked very Kute for her Krazy Koncert!

April 21, 2010

OHHHHHH, doin the happy dance! Computer is back online just in time for my favorite web show. Although it took the Internet guy over 2 hours to set it up. But, hey, now I know his life story (he was a talker, not a worker)!

April 21#2, 2010

Strawberries and slowly making their appearance in the grocery stores now. They are all from California right now but Lexi is loving them!

April 22, 2010

I finally got a new phone! I have had the same phone for about 2 1/2 years & it was just flat out tired! But Lexi wore her phone out texting awhile back so I gave her my upgrade. So the deal was, she had to give me her upgrade & it finally came available! Yeah, now I have to go figure it out because it has so much more than my last one!

No comments: