Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

365 Pictures, February

I am posting to catch up on my 365 pictures for 2010. Here are my pictures for the first week of February.

February 1, 2010

Spencer has decided he wants to be a cinematographer when he grows up. So he spent all day taking video of anything & everything he could, including me!

February 2, 2010

This is the view from our front window. I love how Spencer decorated!

February 3, 2010

Lexi & her Duck shirt!

February 4, 2010

There is homework to be done & no kid willing to do it. Spencer is having a hard time with his writing homework lately. It seems he has writer's block. He's usually a good little writer!

February 5, 2010

My mess in the midst of my idea for the Love Album in February! It's a mess but I love to scrapbook!

February 6, 2010

We had dinner with the family at our house for my Dad's birthday. We ate wonderful pepper steaks & had Dad's favorite huckleberry pie for desert!

No comments: