Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 16-20, 2010

February 16, 2010

Since I started running this is my drink of choice. Not necessarily this flavor, but G2. I keep it in the garage, not the fridge because I don't like to drink things that are very cold after I run.

February 17, 2010

This is G's favorite licorice ever! We found it at the beach one weekend & he ate an entire container in 24 hours. This package was in his Valentine's Day gift. He got it on Sunday & by this morning it was all gone!

February 18, 2010

I bought myself tulips this week & they are so pretty on my table by the window surrounded by all the Valentine's Day colors! That's enough to make me smile:)

February 19, 2010

Spencer wants to be the next Apollo Ohno. He's seriously looking for a short track speed skating team to join as we speak. Until he finds one he is going to have to settle for practicing with his carpet sliders & baseball helmet worn backwards.

February 20, 2010 (happy birthday mom)!

LAST BASKETBALL GAME!!! Oh it was a trying season but we all survived & Spencer is even talking about playing again next year (guess it wasn't such a bad season)!

No comments: