Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Change of pace!

OK, so I know that I am really suppose to be scrapbooking my summer from beginning to end, but I had to mix it up a bit. I think I'm actually a bit ADD when it comes to crafting (not meaning to offend anyone who is actually facing the challenges of dealing with ADD)! So I like to sew sometimes, who cares? Now you will not ever see me show a knitting project (it stresses me out) but you will occasionally find some sewing ideas here. Ok maybe not ideas, more "Look what I did, isn't it cute?" So here's the cute grocery bag I made yesterday & today. The outside is denim (which you might already know I am totally in love with) & the inside is lime green with white hibiscus flowers. So totally cute and very cool idea if you are sick of those plastic grocery bags piling up on top of your washing machine (Ok maybe that's just where I keep mine)!

No comments: