Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Yet Another Cutie Bag!

Ok, so I think I am getting my sewing fix. I finished my second bag just about 3 minutes ago & I am so excited to show it to you.
I am loving it & can't wait to pack it full of park goin' goodies to leave in my truck for the summer! That way I know I will have everything I need for those last minute park runs.
What next? I'm actually thinking about doing a smaller version of this same bag cuz this one is pretty big (15x15x7). Cute right? But for now I must go get some much needed rest. I think I have some sinus issues going on again & it's wearing me out! I'll show more fun goodies when I'm feeling better! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love that bag. I'd love to try something like that, but maybe I should start with a simpler pattern...very cool and a great inspiration!

ChrissyG said...

Oh Karina, you could do this one. Just follow the directions and this is what you get!