Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's My Birthday!




G always asks me what I want to do for my Birthday. One year I want him to plan something but for now I am happy getting to do exactly what I want to do! This year we went hiking (sounds a bit like Mother's Day). The plan was to do one leg of the Salmon River-Devil's Peak hike. But when we got to the next trail head we decided to do both legs! OK wow that was an 11.8 mile hike! G & I have been running and walking for a few weeks so I knew we would be fine. But it was the kids that blew my mind! Lex is usually not a big hiker but when G told her that getting into better shape would help her in band, she was off & running (she is a total band geek & proud of it & I love that about her). Spencer has always had more energy than any one person should be allowed to have so obviously he did great.
What a fabulous day & a great way to spend my birthday!



No comments: