Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 12-17

January 12, 2010


Just a quick picture of my boy & one of his many silly looks!

January 13, 2010

OK, really? How can I be creative in this mess? I've been working on cleaning out my craft room. It's slow & stressful. I just wonder how one girl can have over 20 projects left unfinished?

January 14, 2010

While working in my craft room today I decided to put up the metal board I got at IKEA about 6 months ago. I also played around with the vinyl sheets I got for my Cricut a few weeks ago. Turned out pretty cute but now you know why it is taking me so long to clean out my craft room! I get side tracked so easily!

January 15, 2010

Spencer? Are you in there? I guess I should get use to this! He loves his IPod!

January 16, 2010

Today Spencer & G drove up to Tacoma to see Monster Trucks. They had a blast and took a TON of pictures with my new camera. 416 pictures to be exact, but not a single one of Spencer! 416 pictures of trucks 0 pictures of Spencer:(

January 17, 2010


OK so I posted more than one picture today but I just had to show you both. I made these totally adorable pillowcases for the kids for Valentine's Day. Once I figured the pattern out they were a piece of cake! Figuring the pattern out took FOREVER!! Oh well, they turned out very cute & the kids love them (except Lexi wanted more of the black fabric & Spencer wanted less of the pink fabric)!

No comments: