Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Pictures from 2010

January 7, 2010

So this is where my truck sat ALL day long because I couldn't get the garage door opener to do it's job!
January 6, 2010

I have a new car book. What's a car book you ask? It's a book I only read when I am waiting for one kiddo or the other while sitting in my car. It's important for a car book to be an easy read because some times I only get a few minutes to read & it would be horrible for a car book to take a while to get into!

January 5, 2010

Here's one of the three Christmas decorations I have left, but not on purpose. I always find a few stragglers after putting "everything" away in storage!

January 4, 2010

The tree is going away tomorrow & it will be missed! Christmas is over for another year **sigh**

1 comment:

ang said...

Love your car book idea! I have a feeling I'll be needing one of those soon, it's amazing how fast kids grow up, isn't it?? And I also love your 365 picture idea. Might rip that one off. :) Glad you had a good Christmas, cuz! Hope to catch up sometime in 2010!