Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Fun Pictures

January 18, 2010

I spent some time today finishing a Valentine's Day blanket for us to use. I made the top last year then ran out of time & it sat unfinished in my craft room. So, I got some nice snugly fleece & got it done. Looks great & it's going to be used a ton!

January 19, 2010

Yes, this is Spencer making his own lunch & yes there is a reason why! Friday I took him to school & he told me he forgot his lunch. Being the good Mom I am, I ran home & searched the house for his lunch box. It was no where to be found. So I made another one so my little boy wouldn't starve. Brought the newly made lunch to school & he laughed & told me he was joking, he had his lunch all along. So, Spencer is making his own lunch all this week! Hopefully his lesson has been learned: Don't mess with Mom in the morning!

No comments: