Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 25, 2010

My hands get so cold when I run so I jumped at the chance to shop at Nike with my wonderful friend Summer. I found these great running gloves, just what I needed. And, the packaging says "for warmth and speed" so maybe they will make me run faster;)

January 26, 2010

The Valentines Day decorations have spewed all over my house. Joe always tells me that it looks like Cupid puked all over the house (but he tells me a leprechaun puked right before St. Patricks Day)!

January 27, 2010

Oh Boy! This really can't be happening! We got a letter today requesting a forecasting meeting with the counselors at the high school. Nooooo! I am NOT old enough to have a kid in high school! I just got use to the fact that I had a kid in junior high! Oh man, I'm old.

January 28, 2010

More Valentines Day decorations. This adorable tree stays in my house year around & gets decorated for each and every holiday. I love it, it makes me happy!

January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Ron! The kids and I brought taco lunch up to mom & dad's to celebrate his birthday. The weather held out a bit & the kids got to play outside in the favorite backyard (they love my parent's backyard)! More pictures to come.

No comments: