Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Catching up on Photos

March 5, 2010

These are the necklaces I made to go with the little black dress!

March 4, 2010

This picture was actually taken by my cousin's son Casey (see I'm actually in the photo) after my Papa's funeral. But, don't worry, I took some pictures today also, I just liked this one the most:)

March 3, 2010

Now I am not the only chic is the world who does not own a little black dress!

March 2, 2010

Laundry, laundry, laundry! I do soooo much laundry these days!

March 1, 2010

Lexi takes oboe lessons one night a week at her school. Today Spencer took advantage of the lack of rain & got to kick the soccer ball around while we waited for her to finish!

February 28, 2010

Whenever we go to the beach I am constantly looking for heart shaped rocks (a collection that started with me back when I was student teaching & one of my kiddos gave me a heart shaped rock)! Today, I did find a heart shaped rock but I also drew one in the sand!

February 27, 2010

A few years back I started making the kids write in a beach journal every day we are at the beach house. Just a little something for them to look back on & remember all the great times we spent at the beach house. They don't always enjoy doing this but hopefully some day they will appreciate it!

February 26, 2010

Spence, I think that shirt is a little big for you;)

February 25, 2010

I love lip gloss! This is a picture I took for my February Love Album. Everywhere I go I have lip gloss with me!

February 24, 2010

I have been watching Heidi Swapp's live web show every Wednesday & this is a project she shared a few weeks ago. So easy to make & so many possibilities!

February 23, 2010

This is where Lexi can be found quite often! Here she is getting ready for her band concert. I keep telling her she is beautiful just the way she is!

February 22, 2010

Came home to this! What in the world has been tearing apart my little planter? We found out later that it was a Blue Jay. Pesky little bird is making a mess to build a nest! Spring must be just around the corner!

February 21, 2010

I bought my Mom some of these flowers to bring to the beach for her birthday so I just had to get some for me 2!

No comments: