Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

More March Photos

March 6, 2010

I have been busy getting some crafty things done lately. It has been so nice to get my mind set in that mode. Making me happy!

March 7, 2010

We had a spare TV hanging around & have decided that since Lexi has a tough time falling asleep, it should go in her room. Spencer is green with envy. It's in her room but not hooked up yet. She has been watching her new favorite channel, the snow channel!

March 8, 2010

Lacrosse season is finally here & Spencer is totally excited! He played past year & loved it. Here's to a good season, with no major injuries:)

March 9, 2010

He's so excited for Lacrosse that I can barely get his helmet off his little head!

March 10, 2010

St. Patrick's Day is almost here & I am not prepared, which is not like me at all! One lonely ornament on my holiday tree is just not enough but that's what I have for now!

March 11, 2010

Crafty time is in full bloom & I am loving this!

March 12, 2010

Spencer gets to hit the beach with his cousin Logan this weekend & he is packed & ready to hit the road!

March 13, 2010

More St. Patrick's Day ideas in the making. Glitter makes me happy!

March 14, 2010

My little banner for St. Patrick's Day, love it!

No comments: