Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More March Maddness

Life is crazy busy around here lately. Spring Break is suppose to be a relaxing time, but NO! Lexi has a volleyball camp for 4 days this week then leaves for the beach with her dear friend Rachel (they have been friends since kindergarten). Spencer has been hanging out with his cousin all week & still had Lacrosse practice. I think I may need a vacation after they go back to school.

March 20, 2010

Lexi had the opportunity to babysit her littlest cousin this evening. I stuck around to help out because he is still pretty little. For the most part, they did great. Poor little guy missed his mom & dad when they're gone, but Lexi made him smile!

March 21, 2010

Just a shot of my boys being silly together over Spring Break! They really love each other!

March 22, 2010

Spencer is a bit crazy about Harry Potter right now. Here he is showing us his "wand" (actually it's a paint brush with out the brush). And whenever he can, he wears his robe, after all a wizard must have a robe! I see a sewing project in my future:)

March 23, 2010

Spent some time with my parents today & found some great treasures, some doilies. Joe thinks I am totally nuts but I am seeing doilies making a comeback in decorating. When I told him that he said, "not in this house." Well, he might now even recognize them after this (more pictures to come after finish the transformation)!

No comments: