Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Maddness

No, I don't mean basketball I mean March is a busy time of the year for us. Lacrosse season is in full swing which eats up at least three nights a week. The weather is starting to improve & the kids are harder to get inside to do homework. Meetings for our little incoming high schooler are happening almost weekly. Those things on top of our regular things are simply keeping us crazy busy. We don't always eat dinner at the same time & the house is not always picked up but we are working hard to get every one where they need to be on time & sleeping well at night after everyone is back home after a day of running:)

March 15, 2010

Joe had one as a kid & thought it would be fun to have one now. Yes, he is the proud owner of a gas powered AC. He has had fun with it & even let Spencer drive it after a couple days of breaking it in. It was so funny, the first day he took it out we had 3-4 kids standing on the driveway watching while Joe took it for it's first spin up & down the street. I think the kids were expecting a chance to drive it but that wasn't happening today.

March 16, 2010

Ok so this is kind of cheating & isn't really a picture I took, it some fun play time with Photoshop brushes. I'm into the vintage look right now & found these great clock brushes. Oh the possibilities are endless!

March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids & are were sure to wear green today so we wouldn't get pinched. Joe was in Arizona doing some work but he will be back Thursday around midnight (we all miss him). Spencer even told me "I'm a bit off when Dad's not home (sad little face)." Anyway, today's picture is something I find almost every day after the house is empty. Lexi leaves her night light on almost every day when she leaves for school. I think she is making sure her buddies (stuffed animals) are happy.

March 18, 2010

This is the other thing I find almost every morning after Lexi leaves for school, her two wet towels laying on the ground. Sometimes they are on the floor in the bathroom & sometimes they are on the floor in her bedroom. But, they are never where they are suppose to be, hanging on the towel rack so they can properly dry. Oh well, every day I pick them up and hang them to dry. I'm learning to pick my battles, wet towels? Life could be worse.

March 19, 2010

Joe got home from AZ last night & took the day off to spend with us at home (kiddos didn't have school). We went to lunch downtown with his Mom & then had a chance for date night (which almost never happens). Thanks you Papa Ken for the Blazer tickets! I'm sure he is going to kick himself when he learns how totally amazing the seats were. I had never been to a Blazer game & I was totally spoiled! We were so close we could see the sweat dripping & flying (ok that was a bit gross, but seriously, that's how close we were)! Now I am not the only one in my little family who has never been to a game & now I am ready to go to another one.

No comments: