Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally Mother's Day Pix

Our calender was full again this week but we made it through in one piece! I worked five days this week, more lacrosse practices, three Winterhawk games (Which we watched on TV this time not at the Rose Garden:), and Lexi's BFF's birthday sleepover (which required a very long drive on a Friday evening since her BFF lives a ways away). Oh I am so ready for long Summer days!
Mother's Day was last Sunday & I am just now getting pictures up from my day. I did have a great day, of course because I planned the entire day! I have been planning my own celebrations since I was about 5. I'm not sure if it is a control thing, or if I just like planning parties? The kiddos & I ran up to see my Mom & give her the scrapbook pages I made her, then we went to see the Disney African Cats movie. When we got home from the movie G was hard at work making cheese filled burgers for dinner. Pretty perfect day & the kiddos made me strawberry cupcakes:) Happy day to me!
Here are a few of the pictures I snapped on my day edited with some of those actions I talked about before!

Spencer totally plugged in. I-Pod headphones in while playing his DS. Multi tasking at it's finest!

OH SO yummy cupcakes!

The two greatest kiddos & the reasons I call Mother's Day, My Day!

Lately I have been getting so many pictures that have Lexi's hand in front of her face! Oh to be a teenager.

Hard at work whipping up my cupcakes.
Another weekend has already arrived & we are off and running as usual. But the school countdown has begun & we are just a few short weeks away from Summer vacation. Now if the sunshine would just come out from behind those big, black rain clouds I'd be one happy camper!
Take care!

No comments: