Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Playing Digital Style

I spent some time today preparing for a whole bunch of summer pictures which I know I will take! I played with some templates and digital kits from Shabby Princess. They are all ready for pictures. Since I spent time on this now, it's as simple as click & drag & I'm done after I get some pictures taken. I can use all the time saving ideas I can get during the busy summer months when the kiddos are home & wanting to swim, go to the zoo, the park & all that fun stuff. Oh, I am getting so excited. Only 12 more days of school (not that I'm counting or anything)!




Not many pictures from over the weekend. I forgot my camera when we went to Bubba's lacrosse game & Sis marched in a parade but refused to let me take pictures (understandable since I have seen the marching uniforms)! Hopefully I can take some good ones this week. Have a great start of your week!

No comments: