Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Long Weekend!

The Memorial Day holiday brought a much needed long weekend to our house. Bubba had Friday & Monday off while Sis only had a chance to enjoy one extra day of sleeping in. Although there are only 8 days of school left, it was nice to sleep in for a few extra days & rejuvenate for the last push to summer vacation!
Friday I took Bubba & a friend & we enjoyed a morning at the zoo. We didn't so much enjoy the afternoon since it was cold & wet (what do you expect from Oregon)!
Sunday came with an invitation to my Brother & Sister-In-Law's house for a BBQ with my parents! It was a rare, sport-free weekend so we were all free. It was so nice to spend some time together. Life just seems to be busy & we don't always have time to get together. That night Bubba spent the night with my Nephew so we stopped by & picked up a friend for Sis to have spend the night. Seemed like a pretty fair trade.
Tomorrow is the beginning of another week & although it might only be a four day week I think it will be tough to get up & goin in the morning!
In the middle of other holiday activities, I got some fun crafting done. Here is a picture of the journals I am working on, just for fun;)

No comments: