Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 2011 Already?!?

Life is crazy busy! I know I say that a lot & sometimes it seems over dramatic (I know where my daughter gets it), but it is true. With two kids who play sports, act, take classes, and play instruments it's no wonder time is flying by so quickly!
Because we are so busy, some things just need to be put on the back burner, and for me blogging was one of those things that needed to wait until I found some extra time. I still don't have much extra time but a very important person mentioned that he hasn't seen any new blog posts in a while. So, I will be making more of an effort to share our crazy, busy life with you!
Here are just a few pictures from the past week:


It has been an exhausting couple of months & the kiddos & I just needed to run away for a few days so we took off to the beach with my parents. We had two extra days off school so we took off Wednesday afternoon (thanks goodness Bubba's finger was not broken & we didn't have to find the Urgent Care in Seaside;)It was a great little trip and we all had a blast shopping @ second hand stores, eating doughnuts, visiting the new stores in town, exploring, sleeping in & just enjoying each other's company! Thanks Mom & Dad, that was just what we needed!

After the kiddos & I got back from a few days at the beach with my parents our dryer stopped drying. With all the dirty beach clothes, the timing of this event was horrible! For two days we had wet clothes hanging all over the house. Luckily I married "Mr. All Around Fix It Guy" and he found the parts needed to get heat to my dryer again! Thanks G, you rock!

Three days a week (at least) you can find me either driving to Lacrosse practice or standing in the rain watching a Lacrosse game. Yes, it's Bubba's third year playing & he simply loves it. This year G is assistant coaching which is good because I don't have to stick around for the practices, I just have to make sure he gets there with ALL his gear!

My two favorite munchkins at the Portland Winterhawks game last Saturday. It was game 5 in the playoffs & we won! I really don't like watching hokey on TV but in person, the games are so much fun! Not to mention it's one activity the four of us all enjoy (and you know how hard it is to find things the whole family enjoys)!
This past week I have found some great photo actions & I will be talking about those more soon. Working hard to make sure I use my camera and capture my kiddos while they are still young!
Enjoy!

No comments: