Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Action Examples

So, I have been talking a little about Photoshop Actions. The hard working, creative people who make these actions rock my world & rank right up there with my favorite childhood heros. Actions are like Photoshop editing for Dummies, they are like point & shoot cameras, they are like flipping on a light switch. Since I am no expert, I am all over these babies! And while they are not for everyone, I tend to love them. Here are a few other photos I have played around with using actions. These photos were all edited using the same two actions, both from The Coffee Shop Blog.
First I added the Butterscotch Vintage action, then flattened the image & then added Magic Sunset. A little different look, but very sweet in my opinion. Hopefully I will have more time soon to share some more! But for now, simply enjoy!



No comments: