Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17th

Spencer is trying out Lacrosse this year. It is a tough game and he's so little. Makes me a bit nervous, but he is fast so maybe he can out run bigger kids with long sticks running after him for the ball.
I absolutely love this picture of Lexi. I took it last summer at Blue Lake Park when we had a family reunion for my parent's 40th anniversary.

So at the beginning of the month I warned you that I was going to make every attempt to post my Page A Day everyday but yesterday was one of those oops days. I was busy, busy, busy! So I am posting two pages today to make up for my monster crazy day yesterday. I did get the page done yesterday but by the time I put the finishing touches on it, I was in a time crunch. I went out with my friend Summer last night to celebrate her birthday.


No comments: