Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28th


So, I just had a moment of sadness when I realized that May is almost over. I have been working so hard on my Page A Day idea & it has been so fun (yes, I will do it again next year). It has forced me to be creative every day & being creative makes me happy. It has also been a great way to be sure I scrap every day. I see myself as the keeper of the family memories (or the recorder I guess) and the idea of "keeping up" with scrapbooking doesn't exist in my world. So this month has been a great way to get some good memories down on paper.

Because I am feeling this bit of sadness that my month is almost over, I am posting two pages that I created today. Both of them include my beautiful girl. Hope you enjoy them.

I'm still working on an idea for June (don't know if it will rhyme or not but it will be fun & creative)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pages! Thanks for sharing your inspiration and also the fun photos! Hope you are all enjoying the sun.