Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19th


Last year for Mother's Day I told my family I was going hiking, whether they wanted to come with me or not. We hiked Multnomah Falls. This year the week before Mother's Day I started talking about hiking on Mother's Day again. Spencer said he would go but I had to pick a different place to go, he is tired of Multnomah Falls. So I found Horsetail Falls online. It's just down the road from Multnomah Falls & a little bit longer hike. So we piled in the truck on Mother's Day morning and took the old highway to the trail head of Horsetail Falls. Now, G is a total point A to point B kind of guy. So he wasn't too thrilled when he found out we could have stayed on 84 and made the trip much quicker. Me? I was glad we took the scenic route (I'm more of a scenic route kind of girl). The weather was great & we had so much fun! Wonder where we will go next year?

No comments: