Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Altering

So with all the exciting things I have been doing on the computer for the new web site I haven't been scrapping much this week. But I did take the time to alter some items to show you. What do you think?
This started as one of those boring looking composition books. I have altered them before to give as gifts but this one was little! It is only 4 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. So adorable & the perfect size to throw in my purse for those "I just had a great idea" moments. And the best part of this project was, I was able to use just scraps because of it's smaller size.










This one is a constant reminder to relax (especially this week with all the web site excitement I'm feeling). I bought the wood word a few years back & just knew I would find something to do with it. This was so easy because the word was already painted that color. Super simple & cute!
















So I have a few other items I'm playing with today. I'll show you when I get finished! Have a great day & thanks for coming by!

No comments: