Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba D!

Happy Birthday Spencer! I just know that you are having the best day ever! You see, last night G came home with a new fishing pole for Spencer. Before showing it to him, G asked him what he wanted to do on his day. "Well, I want to see the Star Wars movie." Ok, try again. So G asked him what else he would like to do. "Well, I would really like to go fishing." I told Spencer that I didn't know how to fish but we'd come up with something fun. Then, yeah Daddy! "I could take you fishing, I'm not working tomorrow." At first Spencer was a little confused, you see it's not often G takes a day off work.

But then G gave him the pole and made sure he really understood that the two of them were spending the day fishing. My sweet boy was so full of emotions I thought he was going to cry. No jumping up and down and no screaming, just tears in the corners of his eyes! And yes, for those of you who really know me, I was totally in tears! The funny thing was, I'm still not sure who was more excited Spencer or G. So, have fun boys & bring home some fish & great memories.
We love you Bubba D (a.k.a Fishbait)! Happy 7th Birthday!




No comments: