Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Thursdays @ My House




Before school let out for the summer I got together with some other Moms & decided that we would meet at a park every Thursday.
This serves two purposes. 1. The kids get to play together & get some of their wiggles & giggles out. 2. The Moms get to have conversations with other adults. That's my favorite part since being a stay at home Mom sometimes makes me feel cut off from the real world. So every Thursday the kids wake up excited because it's Park Day! Since we started doing this, I have started looking forward to Thursday almost as much as Friday! Here are a couple pictures from yesterday's adventures.
The park took up most of the afternoon but I did get a chance to send in my application to a new sketch challenge web site that is looking for a design team. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I should find out mid-month.
I also sent in two new layouts & a card to be considered for publication.
Well I'm off to play with the dogs for a while. They get a bit anxious when I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time playing fetch!



No comments: