Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some layouts to share

So, I realized the other day that I created this blog to share my scrapbooking and paper crafting projects and I haven't done that in a while. I have been so busy working on projects for Shoestring that I haven't had much time for other things. I wanted to share with you a few of my latest layouts.These are pix from a few years ago of my kids and my cousin's kids at the beach. They are all so happy at the beach house!
One of our favorite places to hike around here is Multnomah Falls. These pix were taken last September when my Dad came with me & the kids. I can't believe it was a year ago already, time really does fly! We hiked to the top and had lunch up there. What a great day!


Ok, I guess I'm stuck in old pix mode because this one was taken in 2001. But the photo was just so completely adorable I had to scrap it. Holy cow, that was the year Spencer was born (by the way his Birthday is tomorrow & he gets to go fishing with Daddy. But, shhh don't tell him, it's a surprise)!
Oh and I did make a card yesterday for my wonderful neighbor Shannon, it was her birthday. I didn't take a picture of it but she put it on her blog. Go check it out, it is kinda cute (if I do say so myself).
Today is the last park day of the summer & the kids are sad. I'm actually sad to but with the end of summer comes the beginning of FOOTBALL SEASON! Go Ducks!
And probably the most exciting news of the week, I got a job! Wow, I haven't worked (a real job that pays money instead of hugs and kisses) in almost 7 years. I will be working at Spencer's school & I am so excited.

No comments: