Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Where Do I Fit?

I remember being a young teen wondering "Where do I fit?" Not entirely fitting with one specific group, just kind of lurking on the outside of many different groups. I don't think that is all so strange, or unusual. But, I think I am having a case of de-ja vu. You would think that by the time I hit my 30's I would know where I belong. I have applied for numerous design teams and submitted so many pages and cards for publication I feel like I am on the computer submitting just as much as I am creating. It seems like I just haven't found my place in the scrapping world. But, I am resilient & persistent so my search for the proper fit continues.

So, instead of sounding whiny & "oh poor me" I am letting you know that I will be creating all day & working on a new idea. When I get more of it figured out, I will let you all know what I am working on. For now, you can just sit and wonder (hehe)!

No pictures to share today because I hope to have a slide show added to my blog this weekend.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: