Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Last week was so busy I didn't have time to post much. So, to catch you up quickly here are Lexi's highlights.
  • Registration for Junior High.
  • Turning 12.
  • Her first cell phone.
  • Swimming with friends.
  • Shopping with me all day on her birthday.
  • Shoe shopping with Grandma(Thanks Grandma)!
  • Family BBQ.
  • LPGA tournament tickets.



Spencer's week was pretty full too! Here are his favorites.

  • Swimming with friends.
  • Finding out who his teacher is for this year.
  • A swimming birthday party for one of his buddies from school.
  • Sister's birthday (that means his is next)!
  • Family BBQ.
  • Hanging out with Papa.
  • Shopping with Grandma (Thanks Grandma)!
  • His first real skateboard!

On top of all of this excitement, G got the kids an air hockey table for their birthdays. It really is cool except for the fact that it is too big to fit in the house so it's in the garage (my truck is very sad). But, I know it will get a lot of use.

The excitement of my week was interviewing for a job at Spencer's school. I haven't heard if I got it or not yet so I am a bit on edge right now. I am also still waiting to see if I made the Design Team for Creativexpress. I sent in my work at the end of last month so I hopefully will hear something soon.

I have been working to get my article done for Shoestring Scrappin. The article shows just how much paper crafting you can do for $20. My busy week has not allowed time for much scrappin. Hopefully I will have more to post this week.











1 comment:

ang said...

Look at you, Ms. Craft Extraordinaire. :o) And your kids are killing me with how huge they are. Can't wait to see you guys at the Blue Lake picnic...you're coming, right?