Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Computers Make Me Tired!

Ok, I know they are suppose to make our lives easier & for the most part they do! But I am not Miss. Computer Savvy or even close. For the past three days I have been figuring things out for the new web site & I am all about try, re-try, erase, "oh darn that wasn't it (grumble, grumble)," do over, start from scratch & eventually it will be right!


So in the mean time I wanted to show you something fun. I talked about wordle a few days ago. Lexi & her friend actually played on it last week & created a cute page describing all the things they did together that day. So I wanted to show you the one I did for scrapbooking. I put it on my new web site, can't wait to show you! Oh, what am I thinking I can show you now cuz it's up and running! WOW, all that work & I almost didn't give you the link. I won't tell you any more about it here just pretty please with sugar on top, go see my new adventure! And if your not a scrapper or paper crafter but have friends who are, would you pass the word on to them! Might just be what they are looking for!

ShoestringScrappin

Hugs, Chris

No comments: